You can share information in the chat about an item by clicking on it and choosing Share.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Items can be acquired in various ways:
- Opening chests in the open world.
- Completing raids.
- Logging in daily.
- Accomplishing missions or tasks.
- Purchasing them from vendors or the cash shop.
- Buying items on the market.
- Slaying enemies.
- Gathering materials.
- Via mail from the system, for example as a gift from the developers or because the inventory was full while receiving rewards.
Players are also able to combine items into others:
- Using items when crafting others.
- Unsealing items.
- Combining items of the same rarity and type.
- Enhancing items.
Rarity[edit | edit source]
Each item has a rarity, indicating the quality and frequency of it: