This article is a stub. You can help the MIR4 Wiki by expanding it.
Any object which can appear in a character's inventory is considered an item. Such items can be bound to the character or tradable, also known as unbound.
Some items can be stacked up to 9999 per stack in the inventory or private warehouse. Only one Stack occupies a slot. Be aware that bound and unbound items have their own stacks.
You can share information in the chat about an item by clicking on it and choosing Share.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Items can be acquired in various ways:
- Opening chests in the open world.
- Completing raids.
- Logging in daily.
- Accomplishing missions or tasks.
- Purchasing them from vendors or the cash shop.
- Buying items on the market.
- Slaying enemies.
- Gathering materials.
- Via mail from the system, for example as a gift from the developers or because the inventory was full while receiving rewards.
Players are also able to combine items into others:
- Using items when crafting others.
- Unsealing items.
- Combining items of the same rarity and type.
- Enhancing items.
Rarity[edit | edit source]
Each item has a rarity, indicating the quality and frequency of it: